Here’s my 10 reasons why I love being with nature (mountains/hills, lakes, waterfalls, river, beach, caves)
1. I found solace and peace being with nature, it calms my nerves, my soul, my body
2. It allows me to disconnect with the world to be with myself, have a rest, meditate and think (about my life what I want to do etc)
3. Reboot – even machines need a restart
4. Recharge – being with nature energizes me and keeps me sane
5. Exercise – we all need to sweat to purge toxins out of our body…. and you don’t have to be glamorous when you are hiking unlike with other venues, it’s ok to be “madumi”/dirty 😛
6. It’s a place to meet new friends and test/strengthen friendships too
7. The sense of accomplisment whenever you conquer yourself getting to the summit, or overcome a challenging trail or discover something new.
8. Food is always delicious especially when shared, you get to appreciate the blessings more
9. It reminds me how great our God/creator is.
10. It simply makes me happy 💛💛💛
Mt. Bintuod viewing deck, September 2015
My “treelogy” at the summit of Mt. Bintuod May 2016